Friday, July 11, 2008

Sabaidee...

Metekkun Sabaidee!!
Khoi miss Laos lai lai!! It was such a great experience. Laos P.D.R. There's so much I want to share but I just dont know where to start. People say pictures worth a thousand words so I'll let them do their magic. Enjoy!! Dee lai lai....
Piam Piam

The amazing Buddha's Park

Laotion teh tarik served with Laotion chinese tea


Anna dearest



The classroom that we built


Mr presiden trying to be a Napolean

My new buddies..Miss you guys!!



My dear presiden Mr Eric Tan and me

My 'bitch' room mate hehe..Love her!!



Aceh Deng!!

Pretty little girls...


Pictures of us!
















guy

2 comments:

hannyee said...

I miss Laos lailai too! (:

Anonymous said...

:) heard about the sms. *hugs* wasting msg space to reply you and wasting blog space now to talk about it.

*huggies* from the island down under. always here for u guys.